Sunday, December 1, 2013

Conversation with the Makers

I have been honored to be featured on Fibre Arts Australia, in Conversation with Makers.
Here is one question to see more please go and have a look at my answers and pictures of my work.

CONVERSATION WITH THE MAKER(CWTM) 
Did you always envision a life as an artist?
JENNY CROSSLEY(JC)I never envisioned my life as an artist at all I knew I was creative, but it seemed like a pipe dream to ever think I could be an artist I still wrestle with this. I think of an artist as having a master in art at Uni.


6 comments:

Keith@Vintage Crab Jewelry said...

I look forward to your posts, beautiful work!

Jo Murray said...

Aha but YOU ARE an artist. The evidence is in the photos.

die amelie said...

*smile, Jenny,

let me tell you that a "Master of Arts" degree can be something that might narrow you down on your creative journey. Of course it depends on the Uni but in my case it did. Only since I have managed to free my mind from a lot of "rules" and "academic artists" stuff I really feel like an artist (and would even dare call myself one).

I find everything that makes a real artist in you and your makes. But I know how it can feel thinking about yourself as being an artist... it's a strange thing in a certain way. And in another it is the most natural thing in the world. ;)

Greetings from Vienna,

Claudia x

siti robiah said...

nice post

siti robiah said...

nice post

Karen Garrard said...

Love your work. Just AMAZING. Your newest follower. I will be sure to visit again. Karen.x
(wintonrosepapercreations.blogspot.com)