Thursday, January 16, 2014

Artiscape Artist Gathering Columbus Ohio

http://www.europeanpapers.com/ART-WS/XART-02.html
I'm thrilled to announce I will be teaching at Artiscape In Columbus Ohio In March More than 200 workshop proposals were received by more than 60 instructors, with 50 classes and 21 instructors making it into the schedule. I was so lucky to be chosen. I have two theirs classes as well Book early I say xx
I will be teaching 
Tin Dreams
Thursday 6th March 2014 6.00 till 9.00
Don't miss the opportunity to make this one-of-a-kind heirloom. Learn how to make cold connections to construct this tin pendant, with applied ageing techniques that add character. Come and join in the fun! You'll love your finished tin pendant! 
 Bushman's Necklace
 Friday 7th March 8.30am till 11.30am
The Bushman's necklace is a small booklet pendant. Learn how to construct this unique piece by etching metal the simple way. You will use cold connections to complete the piece and also learn how to stitch with wire. A fun class and a beautiful pendant!

 Birdhouse Pendant
Saturday 2.00pm till 6.30pm 8th March
Create this unique Birdhouse Pendant from scratch. You will learn how to form metal into dome shapes. The metal will be etched utilizing a simple etching technique. Use a small torch to solder your piece together, and learn how to apply patinas to your pendant. Your completed Birdhouse Pendant will have its own personal spin
Please come and join me at Artiscape  Columbus, Ohio I cant wait
Jen x

2 comments:

Shari Replogle said...

So excited you will be there .
I can't wait to see you (and Reagan is excited too) !
Have a safe trip tomorrow :))
~Shari

Skyline Spirit said...

pretty nice blog, following :)