Friday, April 25, 2014

Another New Stamp plate

This is my New Victorian Book plate stamp as I explained in my last post it is made from Polymer and has many benefits for metal etching you can use it for other stamping as well paper,but it works beautifully with the metal. You can purchase it from my website https://www.amarkintime.com  


This is a book I have made with my new Stamp plate Victorian Book Plate.Im really in love with this one it etches so beautifully.

This is the spin of the book

This is a photo of the back of the book or the front the choice is yours to make.You can buy this plate with the initials on the stamp plate or without.
To purchase the stamp you can go to  www.amarkintime.com my website. For International orders please contact me a info@amarkintime.com
They are $20 plus postage .
Tomorrow I will show another new stamp plate.
BFN
Jen xx.

4 comments:

BurningRubber said...

Beautiful stamps. I need them :)

donnaj said...

beautiful!

Linda M. Cain said...

Everything is soooooooooo wonderful! Love it all!!!

~Linda

Linda M. Cain said...

Everything is sooooooo wonderful! Love it all!

~Linda