Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Captain Underpants Perth Tour Yea haw

Im sorry everyone I have been slack on my blog I wonder if anyone is out there reading it some times.
Im going to Perth to teach on the 27th,28th ,29th  June. I have always loved the Perth Girls so full of fun and extremely talent bunch of girls.
I will be at Landsdale Farm which looks awesome, you can live in for the weekend for $70 .
One class is book out the Cook book But I have spaces still left in the class below.
Friday night Peek a boo Class above this is a new class so the Perth girls are my Guinea pigs thanks girls LOL.


Victorian Tag Pendant is on Saturday another new class you guested it the Perth girl are my Guinea pigs again LOL.
Lets Brooch the subject  learn how to make these amazing art pins and make them your own this is Saturday night.
Cook Book class Sunday Is Booked out Yeah .
Be there or be square ! LOL its guaranteed to be fun !
If you would like any info on the class email me at
info@amarkintime.com




2 comments:

lindacreates said...

Wish I could be there! Oh what a wonderful time will be had by all! Go Captain Underpants go! Xxx

Belladonna said...

This a real feast for my eyes!